FLEET AND VEHICLE TRACKING SOLUTIONS
Capture the information you need to master your operation
It’s not enough to know where your vehicles are. For a clear picture of your business, you need a real-time GPS fleet monitoring and management solution that gathers critical data and helps you make fundamental changes that affect your bottom line.
Whether you need simple GPS tracking or expanded two-way messaging, routing and navigation, we can help create a solution that fits your needs. We’ll bring all the data together with real-time alerts, information dashboards and detailed reports to make GPS fleet management an integral part of your success.
Talk to a Product Specialist today to learn how to monitor the effectiveness of your entire fleet from your PC, smartphone or tablet. View your vehicle data in real-time Run on-demand reports. And put the insights to work immediately for your fleet.
Fleet tracking systems from Navman Wireless deliver multiple benefits:
- Complete transparency – Remotely capture vehicle and equipment performance and get reports on key performance metrics such as idling time, work hours and route efficiency. Our GPS fleet tracking system, Navman Wireless DIRECTOR, excels at pointing out irregularities so that you can stay on top of your fleet by managing the exceptions.
- Reduce waste – Excessive fuel consumption (i.e., unnecessary idling, excessive overtime, and unauthorized use of your vehicles and equipment) comes with a hefty price tag, albeit a deferred one. For every gallon of fuel, 20.8 pounds of CO2 emissions are released into the atmosphere, according to the EPA. Using a GPS tracking system can reduce a fleet’s fuel consumption, lower their contribution to global carbon emissions, and lower fuel costs (12-15%, according to an Aberdeen study). Via our vehicle fleet tracking systems, we’ll help you to monitor your fleet and maximize efficiencies in real time.
- Improve customer service – Customers are happy when they’re kept in the loop. Acquire the information you need to give more accurate ETAs, quotes and invoices.
- Boost efficiency – Get the insight you need to boost your fleet’s utilization. Our fleet tracker can help you refine routes, increase worker productivity, evaluate vehicle utilization, and appropriately schedule maintenance.
- Improve driver performance – Gain access to your drivers’ behavior and activity. According to the EPA, speeding over 55 mph, even by as little as 10 miles, can dramatically increase fuel consumption – and cost. Curbing excessive speeders and idlers, therefore, directly correlates with increased ROI, with potential fuel-derived cost-savings from $21,000 to $80,000 per vehicle, each year.
- Avoid costly audit fines – Manage your fleet’s International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) compliance through our IFTA Fuel Tax Service.
- Increase federal regulation compliance – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA) regulations for non-compliance penalties are considerable, but the costs aren’t limited to driver and fleet fines. Repeat poor performer fleets can be shut down or at the least have their insurance rates surge. We partnered with Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) to integrate paper-free driver logs and vehicle inspections applications into our fleet tracking system. This system supports FMCSA regulation compliance by enabling users to automate Hours of Service reporting, as well as ensuring proper documentation for roadside inspections.
- Take advantage of features and enhancements – Extend your GPS vehicle fleet tracking capacity with add-ons such as refrigeration monitoring, E-logs, satellite connectivity and Smart Telematics.
- Integrate with your systems – Our technology platform easily integrates with other specialized solutions from third-party developers and integrators.
Get a quote or call us at (877) 891-5009.