You can't fix what you can't see. Having comprehensive GPS vehicle tracking software in place is as essential to your operation as phones, computers and vehicles — without it, your fleet is simply incomplete.
Fortunately, no matter what your industry (and whether your fleet has 10 vehicles or 1000, on-highway or off), gaining total insight into your operations has never been easier.
OnlineAVL2 (Automatic Vehicle Locator) is a GPS vehicle tracking software application built on Microsoft's .NET platform technology. OnlineAVL2 provides you with the solutions solutions you need to monitor, manage and communicate with your vehicles. It gives you real-time visibility into every aspect of your fleet on your desktop, laptop, iPhone or iPad, so that you can make informed decisions to decrease fuel costs/downtime, boost productivity/safety, maintain preventative maintenance cycles and more.
The result: Complete access to critical fleet-related information that you otherwise wouldn't know — so that you can make better business decisions while reducing operating expenses across the board.
OnlineAVL2 allows you to quickly do the following:
- Dispatch and allocate jobs to the nearest vehicles
- Provide transparency on your team's whereabouts
- Confirm ETAs and deliver enhanced customer service
- Reduce team downtime
- Control and reduce overtime, fuel and vehicle usage
- Improve route planning
- Identify operational inefficiencies
- Provide accurate customer quotes and invoices
- Integrate with your back-office applications
- Access your most critical fleet information from anywhere
Get real-world examples of how GPS vehicle fleet trackingGPS vehicle fleet tracking can help your fleet, and find out the benefits of fleet management trackingfleet management tracking.
Stay on Top of Your Fleet and Equipment — Anytime, Anywhere.
Business never stands still. OnlineAVL2 gives you the ability to track and manage your entire fleet while on the go with the iPhone, iPad or supported Android phone and/or tablet^. You can instantly locate the vehicles in your fleet, view their daily activity, identify and route the nearest vehicle to urgent jobs, send messages to your drivers, and much more.
- View your entire fleet's location on Google Maps for a quick snapshot of where all your vehicles are
- View a vehicle's latest activity with address, date, time and speed details
- Replay the vehicle's most recent journey
- Send and receive messages between your iPhone and the vehicle's messaging terminal*
- Route one or more of your vehicles to a site, including the job details as a message — directly from your Android device, iPhone or iPad**
Navman Wireless customers can download the iPad, iPhone or Android app today and enjoy anywhere access to OnlineAVL2.
^ Supported Android devices: Samsung Galaxy (SII, Note, Tab), HTC One X, Motorola Droid RAZR, Google Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire.