INTEGRATED NAVIGATION AND TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION
Extra capabilities to expand your productivity
To streamline communication and boost productivity both in the field and back office, you can enhance your plan with Integrated Navigation and/or Two-Way Communication options. Choose the level of extra functionality that best serves your budget and needs.
Integrated Navigation offers the highest level of connectivity to your fleet by combining turn-by-turn navigation capabilities with cost effective two-way communication.. Our latest product, the M-Nav 800, provides drivers with a powerful navigation device and a reliable communication link with dispatchers for productivity boosts that go the distance.
With Integrated Navigation, you can:
- Save valuable hours by identifying and automatically routing the nearest vehicle to a job
- Respond instantly to job requests for responsive service
- Create customizable electronic forms to share information between drivers and dispatch
- Know the estimated time of arrival for vehicles on route to your docks and terminals
- Transmit overspeed alerts when speed limits have been exceeded
- Utilize Driver ID recognition systems to accurately match drivers with vehicles
- Issue in-cab alerts to warn if driving hours will be exceeded, keeping you and your drivers compliant
- Compel drivers to carry out daily vehicle safety checks
- Count on reliable operation with hardware built tough for day-in, day-out use
Two-Way Communication enhances fleet management by adding cost-effective two-way messaging to your tracking capabilities. This option can utilize either our M-Nav or MDT in-cab terminals to power communication and the sharing of job details between drivers and dispatchers.
With two-way communication you can:
- Send specific messages from OnlineAVL2 to one driver or instantly broadcast a message to your entire fleet
- Store messages for later recall and review for use in improving driver communication and work patterns
- Prompt your drivers to run vehicle safety checks before work every day, to help your fleet meet all requirements
- Send “canned” or pre-programed messages back and forth so drivers can respond with the push of a button rather than typing a response
- Message center that opens a new window so dispatchers can easily just monitor and engage in messages to and from the field
- Reduce the potential for distracted driving by limiting messaging accessibility at selected speed thresholds
- Track when messages were sent, viewed and responded to